CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Finals on the Corner

Hello blogosphere! I have not posted here before, but I thought I would take my turn and chronicle the experiences of my fabulous fellow ladies here at 213 in regards to finals. We began with the hurdles list.

Eva finished first, wiping out both her tests in one Tuesday swoop. Samantha, Hannah, and Corrine tied for second (aka I can't remember exactly how it came down). I finally finished this evening followed closely by Mary. Now we can PARTAY! Key the junk food, Reese Witherspoon, Bones, Shawn Spencer, yarn, music, confetti, fireworks...ok, maybe not that crazy. But metaphorically, yes. Now, normally I can't stand cluttery mess, but post finals I love the chaos. It balances my hyper-rational normally controlled nature.

Well, that's about it. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment